Getting the Message Across
- Getting the Message Across
Rall, Theodore W., 1928-
- Gallagher, Gayle, 1967- (Interviewer)
- [January - February 1990]
- In this 1990 interview Bourne and Rall comment on the significance of the 1957 "Journal of Biological Chemistry" article, "The Relationship of Epinephrine and Glucagon to Liver Phosphorylase," written by Rall, Sutherland, and Berthet. The interview accompanied a reprint of the 1957 article in the "Journal of NIH Research" in 1990.
- Journal of NIH Research
- Journal of NIH Research L. P.
- Box: 20. Folder: 9
- Reproduced with permission of Richard Service and the Medical Economics Company.
- Cyclic AMP, Endocrinology, Hormones, Second Messenger Systems, and Guanosine Triphosphate
- 2 pages
- The Relationship of Epinephrine and Glucagon to Liver Phosphorylase, 1957
- Legacy Source Citation:
- Periodical. Bourne, Henry, and Theodore W. Rall. "Getting the Message Across." Journal of NIH Research 2, 1 ([January - February 1990]): 77-78. Article. Interview. 2 Images.. Journal of NIH Research
- Legacy ID:
- NLM ID:
- Profiles Collection:
- The Martin Rodbell Papers
- Shareable Link:
- Story Section:
- Early Work in Cellular Metabolism, 1956-1969